Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tick Tock --

That is all hear is the clocking telling me I should be in bed. I have tons to get done tomorrow -Zach has a bunch of school work and I need to get the records ready for when we go to Plymouth early Friday AM. We get the results of her Immune testing in the last month since we have been there she has been running temps and looking sickly off and on.I just wish the kid could get a  break.


Zach was in a really light hearted mood tonight I was telling another parent that there are days I look at him and think we are fine and going to have our normalcy of course my bubble pops when he starts to obsess on something to remind me that it is still there.

Tonight when Bruce came home I was all excited on how I was going to help advocate more for the kids and help raise awareness on mental health needs.

I forget at times he has worked all day and sometimes needs some down time before he jumps into my world.I was a little crushed when his only reply was don't you have enough on your shoulders maybe you need to finish college first.

He has always been my voice of reasoning I get all keyed up on something and am ready to do it at mock speed where he will slow me down and look at it more.
But I do plan to help be proactive even if I have to do it in baby steps I still want to help and be a part of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment