Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tasha

No longer will we hear your howl or talk to us,the other day I thought I heard you ,I turned to only remind myself you would never greet me again.
We know your pain is gone but our is not ,you were more then the family pet you were part of us.
No longer we will see you play dolls with Liza and allow her to dress you with hair bows,when she would be upset you used to put that big Samoyed head on her lap and smile and comfort her.
Zach would take you for walks and you would lay at his feet while he watched tv.
We went to Camden and it won't be the same without following your big fluffy tail and how you would look back at us with your smile as if you were saying what is keeping you.
You were an amazing friend - my morning coffee isn't the same without you sitting by me and flopping your paw or nudging me with your nose bumping my cup .
You maybe gone but not forgotten









No comments:

Post a Comment