Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things to ponder on

I was listening to a news report where a married couple both having state jobs.One of their worries was how to pay for 2 weddings and buy graduation gifts.Which I am sure that is a concern and loosing 2 jobs would be awful,but my thoughts were what about those who already are scraping the bottom barrel..What are they to do.. it isn't a well we might not be able to buy gits --there are some who if they loose their benefits won't be able to keep their power on their homes or maybe won't be able to pay their mortgage. What happens to them .. or the sick who need their meds who choose to not spend their money on meds.

Also I know that those who get adoption subsidy weren't suppose to rely on that as income but as a bonus.
I have to admit we rely on it as income.The kids have so much going on that I wasn't able to hold done a job out of the home. I truly have no idea on just what we will do if that happens.We won't be able to survive and I really have no clue what we will do.

Maybe this is  a time for some of us to regroup and decide what we can live without.... maybe it is a lesson from God on who we need to be more dependent on.

I pray for everyone who is on edge right now and worried on our future..as always we aren't in this alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment